- Classification oophoritis
- Forms and symptoms
- Treatment oophoritis
name of this disease comes from the Latin word oophoron, meaning "ovary". Oophoritis is an inflammatory process in the female body doubles.Inflammation may cover one ovary, or both.In the first case we speak of a unilateral oophoritis, in the second there is a kind of two-way.
As a rule, the disease process also includes the fallopian tubes.In fact, it is in them often and it begins to develop, and then the infection enters the ovaries.In this case, there is a salpingo or adnexitis.
By nature oophoritis can be specific and nonspecific.
- particular species develops when disease pathogens provoke chlamydia, trichomoniasis, mycoplasma, tuberculosis.
- nonspecific form occurs in the case of inflammation under the influence of pathogenic microflora: staphylococcus, streptococcus, E. coli, Candida.
The infection enters the ovaries from the uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes.In rare cases the ova
In the case of infection of the uterus is gradually getting inflammation of the fallopian tubes covers, moving from a mucous membrane in the muscle, and then the serous layer.
As a result, the wall of the fallopian tubes lengthens and thickens, pus begins later formed adhesions.The inflammation spreads to the ovaries, tissue which begin to melt under the influence of penetrating pus in them.
fallopian tubes and ovaries are soldered.For this reason, it is impossible to separate the symptoms salpingitis (inflammation of the fallopian tubes) and oophoritis.
In some cases, inflammation may also cover the surrounding peritoneum, while developing periadneksit.
Accumulated exudate is clear or purulent.In the first case it forms hydrosalpinx, in the second - piosalpinks.Due to the accumulation of purulent secretions produced in the ovaries piovar - purulent extensive melting of ovarian tissue.The further spread of infection leads to its exit outside the ovary.Develops pelvioperitonit.to the content ↑
symptoms of the disease pathology may occur in three forms:
clinical picture of each of them has its own specificity.
In the acute form of the following symptoms are observed:
- constant severe pain of high intensity;
- depending on the prevalence of inflammation may be localized on one side or be bilateral, irradirovat in the lumbar region, sacrum;
- frequent painful urination (accompanied by sharp pains);
- acute pain during intercourse;
- the presence of inter-menstrual bleeding;
- may experience abundant purulent and serous discharge from the genitals;
- also possible malfunction of the gastrointestinal tract.
Gynecological examination reveals an increase in size of the ovaries and soreness.The acute form of the disease require hospitalization and subsequent inpatient treatment.
Subacute kind oophoritis occurs relatively infrequently.It develops in the case of provoking inflammation of tuberculous or mycotic infection.Symptoms similar to the symptoms of the acute form, but less clearly expressed.
timely correct treatment initiated leading to full recovery.In the opposite case, the disease may progress to chronic , which is characterized by long duration, periods of exacerbation and remission.
In the acute phase of the clinical picture following:
- dull aching pain in the lower abdomen, vagina, groin, worse on the background of hypothermia, before menstruation, during colds;
- violation of the regularity of the menstrual cycle due to abnormal activity of the ovaries;
- permanent meager allocation (bleach);
- pain during intercourse;
- decreased libido;
- inability to get pregnant.
Gynecological examination reveals:
- increase the sensitivity of the ovaries;
changes also affect the psycho-emotional sphere.In patients observed:
- sleep disorders;
- decline in physical and mental performance;
Depending on the extent of the inflammatory process oophoritis is divided into one-sided (left- or right-handed) and reversible.
on unilateral varieties spoken in the defeat of one yaichnika.Chasche all it develops because of the presence of infectious diseases of genital organs, gynecological operations and other procedures, stress, exposure to cold, against the backdrop of a weak immune system.
Basically symptoms of the disease following:
- heat can not knock down using antipyretics;
- pale skin;
- pain in the lower abdomen (localized on the affected side);
- bleeding between periods;
- vaginal discharge;
- decreased libido.
With the defeat of the right ovary symptoms often resemble appendicitis.For this reason, a thorough differential diagnosis.
inflammation often spreads from one ovary in the second.At the same time it develops sided oophoritis .The clinical picture with the following:
- intense pain in the lower abdomen, groin, often radiates to your lower back;
- intermenstrual uterine bleeding;
- painful urination;
- constant tension;
- sleep disturbance;
- vaginal discharge.
Depending on the form of a two-way flow of oophoritis divided into:
- acute reversible;
- chronic bilateral.
Acute bilateral process observed:
- temperature jumps;
- vaginal discharge;
- sharp pain in the groin, lower abdomen, the lower back;
- uterine bleeding;
- pain when urinating;
- violation of the menstrual cycle.
Chronic oophoritis bilateral symptoms similar to above, but it is less pronounced.Furthermore, this form of disease is the most dangerous because it can cause a dysfunction of the ovaries and subsequent infertility.to the content ↑
course of treatment is prescribed depending on the causes of inflammation and a specific form of disease occurrence.
Acute oophoritis treated in a hospital.Patients prescribed:
- compliance with bed rest;
- application of ice to the lower abdomen;
- sulfonamides and other antibacterial drugs;
- desensitizing drugs, which have vast effects on inflammatory mediators;
- vitamin complexes;
- UV irradiation.
In order to increase the reactivity of the body appointed:
- injection of aloe;
- autohemotherapy (one day);
- receiving multivitamin preparations.
as detoxification therapy may be used if necessary.
Inpatient treatment is indicated and when the subacute variety of diseases.It is carried out until the final elimination of inflammation and infiltration.
During the chronic oophoritis emphasis put on the use of physiotherapy.When their purpose guided by the clinical manifestations of the disease.
1. When dominates exacerbation of chronic inflammation, apply STSV- or UHF-therapy, magnetic therapy and a variable low frequency magnetic field.If exudation slight appoint UHF or HF therapy.
2. With the prevalence of pain it is advisable to use:
- pulse currents of low frequency;
- electrophoresis salicylic acid and amidopirina;
- UV irradiation.
3. If prevail adhesions changes apply:
- effects of ultrasound in a pulsed (intermittent) emission mode;
- short-wave therapy;
To consolidate the results of patients recommend a spa treatment.